Finally over!

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!! finally! But one thing that is not over it me and my boy... I am confused, I have confused feelings and thought, and dont know what to do! I dont like thinking about the future and what might happen, I like living the present! Maybe we will end up dating again, or maybe we will break up next week.. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! But the thing is, I am confused and dont know what to decide, so while I am 'thinking', is better to be with him than to be alone, right? And btw being with him is the same thing as being alone, just kidding! but similar to that, kk! Another subject in hand, is new years eve, I promised to call 4 of my friends, but my aunt called another friend of mine! Now I need to take 5 friends, and I just discovered today that my little cousin is going to sleep with me! Meaning I have to "uninvite" 2 friends! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THAT!!! hate this.............
Gonna sleep, my day is FINALLY OVER ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment