Just maybe...

It is almost friday, this means it is almost the day when my exams week ends!! HURRAY!!
I hate when you are being rude to someone, and they act as nothing is happening and are really nice back to you. This is exactly what is happening with my ex-boyfriend and I, who are btw currently having a 'thing'. If is that what we are having... I dont know exactly what we are having or will have. We have dinner dates, but at school we barely talk! Maybe is this exam week that is messing all of our heads. But the truth is I actually dont bother not talking to him, maybe I prefer this way... do I actually like him? or maybe I am just having some fun! But the problem is, he actually likes me, and is not that little, is that much, and if I am fooling him into something that is not.. Then maybe is better to be alone than to break his heart like he did break mine the first time.. Its funny to see how things turned out to be. Back then it was him not caring and fooling around with other girls by my back. And now I crush him, he will do anything I ask for and is the sweetest boy ever to me. Maybe that is the problem, the fact that he want be that much makes me want him that less. We always want what we cant have, and dont want what we have.. maybe I am taking him for granted, maybe that is it... After writing this through, I think I should consider his effort and care more, and sometimes give him a little of what he gives me, care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment